AKA Signs you're a huge Star Wars nerd.
1. You know the difference between an AT-AT and an AT-ST.
2. You will correct anyone who confuses the two.
3. You know who Sy Snootles is.
4. You know who Sy Snootle's ex-boyfriend is.
5. You really wish you didn't know that Sy Snootles ever had a boyfriend.
6. You know who Maximilian Veers is.
7. You can pick him out in The Empire Strikes Back.
8. You know he has a son named Zevulon Veers that joined the Rebels.
9. You know that Jar-Jar Binks has a girlfriend.
10. Not only do you know who Mara Jade is, you know what year she was born, the color of her eyes, and the manner of her death. And her employer. And the colors of her various lightsabers.
11. You can trace the path Anakin Skywalker's lightsaber took through its life. In both Star Wars universes.
12. You're afraid to know how many times you've watched Star Wars.
13. You know who Bib Fortuna is the instant you hear his name.
14. You've heard of Tatooine, Klatooine, and Dantooine and know the differences between each planet.
15. You know Obi-Wan Kenobi's home planet's name.
16. You know who Porkins is.
17. You know the band "Figran Dan and the Modal Nodes." And you enjoy their music.
18. You can hear any Star Wars quote and instantly know what movie it's from, who said it, and what's happening in the scene it's in.
19. The Star Wars music from any part of any of the first six (or the only) movies is instantly recognizable to you, even though you don't listen to the soundtrack that often.
20. You know who Yaddle is and where she came from.
21. You know every change George Lucas made to every Star Wars movie. And you don't actually hate all of them.
22. You know who Captain Panaka and Captain Typho are, and that Typho is Panaka's nephew.
23. You know what model of freighter the Millennium Falcon is...though of course it's heavily modified.
24. You know the names of the seven different lightsaber forms.
25. You know that while he was a padawan, Obi-Wan favored Ataru, but after Qui-Gon's death, he switched to Soresu.
26. You know that Qui-Gon Jinn wasn't all that great of a master.
27. You know that he only accepted Obi-Wan as his apprentice after Obi-Wan threatened to blow himself up to save Qui-Gon's life.
28. You know what an ysalamiri is and can recognize it in the background of any scene.
29. You know that Jan Dodonna and Crix Madine both used to be Imperials.
30. You know that in Legends, Thrawn could not have disappeared into Wild Space with Ezra Bridger before the Battle of Yavin because he was briefly mentioned as Captain Thrawn meeting with the emperor after the Death Star blew up in Rebel Force with Crix Madine.
31. You know that Sebulba bought Anakin's pod when Qui-Gon sold it.
32. You know that Luke Skywalker once podraced.
I can't believe I know all that. What obscure Star Wars facts do you know?